OTEC EPAG Flex and EPAG Smart for Fast Precise Electro-polishing of Jewellery Pieces
Fintek are pleased to offer world renowned UK fine precious metal artisans, jewellery and watch makers, the EPAG Smart and Flex range of electropolishing machines from OTEC Präzisionsfinish GmbH.
- Suitable for cast and 3D printed jewellery
- Finishes stone-set jewellery as well as intricate geometries
- Easy metal recovery via deposition on cathodes
- Easy-to-program the direction of rotation, voltage, processing time and speed via touch screen. Precise and repeatable
- Process container cover with 4 holders, each for 4 jewellery pieces (16 processable in total)
- Can be controlled by mobile phone application
- Small desktop footprint: 570 x 350 x 610mm
EPAG Flex (modular)
- Modular design is ideal for larger jewellery manufacturers
- Comes with one tank and easily scales-up by adding up to two more process tanks. Each tank can process up to 40 jewellery pieces at the same time.
- Filter unit absorbs particles. Gold carried over into the bath during processing can be easily recovered by depositing onto the cathode
- Easily programmable parameter management system
- USB port for easy software updates
- Completely cyanide-free process
OTEC ECO Maxi and ECO Mini – Disc Finishing for Jewellery Polishing
For jewellery makers, OTEC have also developed compact versions of their ground-breaking industrial CF disc finishing machines. These are the ECO Maxi and ECO Mini, both table-top, easy to use, units.
- Low investment, low space requirement – table-top
- Three processes in one unit – magnetic, wet and dry polishing
- Fine polishing granulate ensures material removal in the micro range
- Diamonds, zirconia or pearls in their settings are not damaged
- Tiny footprint even on a table-top
- Quickly restores tarnished and worn jewellery to showcase standard
- Available in wet and dry versions
- Built-in timer
For Medium to Large Scale Jewellery Production
For more robust pieces or larger processing quantities, whether made from precious or non-precious metals, Fintek are able to offer the OTEC CF disc and DF drag ranges of finishing machines. These come in variants from single to large multi-bowl systems and also have optional separation units.
CF Disc Finishing
- Ideal for medium to large scale jewellery and decorative piece manufacturers.
- Modular: 1-6 drum
- 7.5 inch colour touch panel – up to 1000 storable programmes
- Wet and dry finishing
- Integrated options for remote machine maintenance and control