Edge Honing - Increase Wear Resistance of Cutting Edges and Improve Process Cycles and Product Quality
Edge honing, also referred to as edge rounding or radiusing, stabilizes the cutting edge of tools made from brittle materials such as carbide to greatly extend their flake and wear resistance. This increases tool life to save you money, raises productivity by reducing tool changes and improves quality through better cutting action. Rounding can also be applied to work pieces in general to preserve edge integrity.
- Tool life increased up to 300%
- Precise honing of cutting edges
- Homogeneous polishing of the flute
- Removal of coating droplets
- Repeatable process ensures quality
- Optimum edge honing process designed for you